About Me

- Name: NaTess
- Location: Barbie World, Washington, United States
Natalie: About me I don't know what to say. I love playing the piano and have palyed for about 8 years. Someday I would like to get a Grand Piano. Tessa: I'm a preachers kid,am the youngest of four kids,am in 11th grade and can't wait to graduate!
Previous Posts
- Hello. I hope this finds you having a great day o...
- Hey Ya'll!Natalie and I just wanted to wish you al...
- Hey Ya'll!Last night my church got together with a...
- Hey Ya'll!I know I haven't written in like FOREVER...
- Hey all you out there.I thought I would say hello ...
- Hey ya'll!Tonight is my last night here in the"Mid...
- Hey ya'll!Last weekend I got to ride three differe...
- Here is my bro Isaiah and the plaster man from the...
- Hey ya'll!I always seem to start with that! I just...
- Hey Ya'll!I'm in the middle of nowhere with my Gra...




1 Comments:
At 10:40 PM,
Amy Marie said…
Ohh Nate you look so beautiful. Wow Tess you look.....hmmm....Beautiful.
Post a Comment
<< Home