NaTess

Daughters of the King!

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Hey Ya'll!

I know I haven't written in like FOREVER!!!! It's been great being home,I've hung out with friends,gone to movies,done school,and CHOPPED MY HAIR OFF!!!!!! I can't believe it!!!!! I do like it,although sometimes I look at pics of it long and get depressed.......*sigh* Well I hope some of you people will leave comments and talk to us so we can get to know you also!
Oh yeah,I've been praying for some babysitting jobs because I was broke and the Lord provided them! Praise God!
Always and Forever,
Tess

3 Comments:

  • At 3:38 PM, Blogger joshuathomure said…

    Hur, Hur, Hur, That there Tess shure does look like one of them thar yankees with her hair all short and what have ya! Hur Hur Hur(southern Twaaaaannnngg!!!)Thanks for the comment. I just want to give you one big YOU ROCK!before I go-See ya Tess----Joshua

     
  • At 9:58 AM, Blogger Amy Marie said…

    I Love you new hairstyle. It's soooooo cute.

     
  • At 7:09 PM, Blogger joshuathomure said…

    I just want to say with all seriousness...Whoever put my blog on your links.....THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You have no idea how much that blesses me. Whoever it was thank you for beleiveing the words I say and for seeing the importance of everyone else seeing them. SERIOUSLY---THANK YOU----

     

Post a Comment

<< Home