Hey all you out there.
I thought I would say hello I haven't writen in a long time. What have i been up to lately? Well I'll tell you. I've had a cold and have stayed home pretty much all week On wedesday I got the music for The Phantom of the Opera and have enjoyed playing it ever since. Yesterday I went to see the Dead Sea Scrolls at the Seattle Science Center. Those two things have been the high light of my week. Well thats all that I can think of to write right now.
Always and Forever,
Natalie
I thought I would say hello I haven't writen in a long time. What have i been up to lately? Well I'll tell you. I've had a cold and have stayed home pretty much all week On wedesday I got the music for The Phantom of the Opera and have enjoyed playing it ever since. Yesterday I went to see the Dead Sea Scrolls at the Seattle Science Center. Those two things have been the high light of my week. Well thats all that I can think of to write right now.
Always and Forever,
Natalie


1 Comments:
At 10:14 PM,
joshuathomure said…
(singing)Hello Natia and tessa how are you?? (low octive)phantom of the opera roooooccccckkkksssss!!!!(high octive) lol sincerely Joshua
Post a Comment
<< Home