NaTess

Daughters of the King!

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Hey Ya'll!

Natalie and I just wanted to wish you all a very Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving.And never forget to whom you owe the thanks to:The Most High God who gives you all the things you have,most importantly of these is Salvation through His Son Jesus Christ who died on the cross out of love for you 2000 years ago!Happy Thankgiving!

"It is good to give thanks to the Lord..."Psalm 92:1

Tessa

3 Comments:

  • At 12:04 PM, Blogger Amy Marie said…

    I Love your Hair also!!!!

     
  • At 12:05 PM, Blogger Amy Marie said…

    I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving. I love you both.
    Aims

     
  • At 6:27 PM, Blogger joshuathomure said…

    the cool thing about Tessa is that she can eat a whopping 900lbs of food and retain her weight of 80lbs soak and wet. She is a cool friend. Tess I wish you the most happiest christmas season ever. --Joshua--

     

Post a Comment

<< Home