Hey ya'll!
Last weekend I got to ride three different tractors at a festival here in 'The Middle of Nowhere',it was so fun!I'm having a great time.Across the street there's a church with swings in the back that I like to sit on and watch the sun set.The sunsets here are so beautiful,and looking at them reminds me that I personally know the Creater of those sunsets,it's such an amazing thing!Well I love ya'll and will talk to ya later from here in 'The Middle of Nowhere'.
Always and forever,
Tess
Last weekend I got to ride three different tractors at a festival here in 'The Middle of Nowhere',it was so fun!I'm having a great time.Across the street there's a church with swings in the back that I like to sit on and watch the sun set.The sunsets here are so beautiful,and looking at them reminds me that I personally know the Creater of those sunsets,it's such an amazing thing!Well I love ya'll and will talk to ya later from here in 'The Middle of Nowhere'.
Always and forever,
Tess


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home