Hey ya'll!
Me and Nat had an awesome time camping with our friends(as she told you)!One of my favorite parts was when we went to the beach and I got to try scim(I might have spelt that wrong) bording,it was sooooooooo fun!I will be going with my grandparents to there house so I will be gone,but I'll probably be able to write from there!If you have any questions or comments,feel free to post them.
Always and Forever,
Tessa
Me and Nat had an awesome time camping with our friends(as she told you)!One of my favorite parts was when we went to the beach and I got to try scim(I might have spelt that wrong) bording,it was sooooooooo fun!I will be going with my grandparents to there house so I will be gone,but I'll probably be able to write from there!If you have any questions or comments,feel free to post them.
Always and Forever,
Tessa


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home