NaTess

Daughters of the King!

Monday, September 11, 2006

Hey everyone who reads this blog.
I thought I would write and tell what a awsome camping trip i went on last week. I'll put some pictures on later. Well anyways i had a lot of fun going to the beach and just hanging out and playing games. One morning at around 2a.m. we went to the beach and watched the waves and sang some songs. I will remeber that night for the rest of my life. I laid on the sand and looked at all the stars. That's one of my favorite things about camping is that you can see so many stars. We went to cannon beach one day and I walked out to it for the first time in my life. Which is very suprising since I've gone there so many times. That was a fun day for all of us. Well thats all I'm going to say for now.
Always and Forever,
Natalie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home