Hey Ya'll!
Neither me or Nat has written in FORVER! Sorry about that! Hmm...let's see what's going on...Natalie is in Europe right now on a missions trip,I wanted to go but it wasn't God's will.I have started a bible study with some girls from my neighborhood and church,it'sgoing really good.My mom might be going to Mongolia in April on a missions trip,so if you would keep us in your prayers that would be great! g2g! God bless!
Always and Forever,
Tess
Neither me or Nat has written in FORVER! Sorry about that! Hmm...let's see what's going on...Natalie is in Europe right now on a missions trip,I wanted to go but it wasn't God's will.I have started a bible study with some girls from my neighborhood and church,it'sgoing really good.My mom might be going to Mongolia in April on a missions trip,so if you would keep us in your prayers that would be great! g2g! God bless!
Always and Forever,
Tess


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home